ETC’s ColorSource lighting consoles give you hands-on control, designed for the latest technology.
These affordable, portable desks specialise in streamlined, plug & play setup; when you power up a console, it recognises intelligent lights in the rig and auto-populates them in the patch. Simply use the onboard touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you’ll be programming in minutes.
With the flick of a fader, you can run effects, mix LED colors, and – with the AV consoles – play sound and video effects .
Now you can handle your small rig – with style.
• ColorSource 40 AV: 40 faders and 80 control channels (dimmers or multi-parameter devices) over up
to five sACN universes
• Four configurable sliders, five configurable soft-keys and a home button
• 17.8 cm multi-touch screen for information display, control of moving light parameters and data entry
• Two 5-pin XLR DMX/RDM ports
• One RJ45 port for lighting network connection
• Two USB ports
• 1/8” stereo audio input and output ports for sound to light and audio playback
• One HDMI port for video playback and external monitor functions
• Amigo™ browser based network remote
We would like to wish all our customers and suppliers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Due to continued expansion we are hiring additional individuals too join our warehouse team
Our SGM P6 LED Floods have been very well received on their inaugural hire
Join us at Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama for an 'Afternoon with ETC' Today at 1pm.