ETC’s ColorSource lighting consoles give you hands-on control, designed for the latest technology.
These affordable, portable desks specialise in streamlined, plug & play setup; when you power up a console, it recognises intelligent lights in the rig and auto-populates them in the patch. Simply use the onboard touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you’ll be programming in minutes.
With the flick of a fader, you can run effects, mix LED colors, and – with the AV consoles – play sound and video effects .
Now you can handle your small rig – with style.
• ColorSource 40 AV: 40 faders and 80 control channels (dimmers or multi-parameter devices) over up
to five sACN universes
• Four configurable sliders, five configurable soft-keys and a home button
• 17.8 cm multi-touch screen for information display, control of moving light parameters and data entry
• Two 5-pin XLR DMX/RDM ports
• One RJ45 port for lighting network connection
• Two USB ports
• 1/8” stereo audio input and output ports for sound to light and audio playback
• One HDMI port for video playback and external monitor functions
• Amigo™ browser based network remote
The best things come in small packages, now with zoom included. ROBIN® LEDBeam 150 is the answer with fast sweeping beams and a wide far-reaching quality wash in compact housing.
Meet Antari’s latest snow machine: The S-500. Its main body and 20-Litre fluid tank are placed inside a road case with wheels.
Spiider, a superbright next generation of LED WashBeam luminaries, using 18x 30 Watt and 1x 60 Watt LEDs and combining it with a very efficient 12:1 zoom optical system ranging from tight 4° Beam to wide 50° Wash, makes the product the most powerful LED fixture on the market!
We have added the ETC Coloursource 40 AV console to hire stock