ETC’s ColorSource lighting consoles give you hands-on control, designed for the latest technology.
These affordable, portable desks specialise in streamlined, plug & play setup; when you power up a console, it recognises intelligent lights in the rig and auto-populates them in the patch. Simply use the onboard touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you’ll be programming in minutes.
With the flick of a fader, you can run effects, mix LED colors, and – with the AV consoles – play sound and video effects .
Now you can handle your small rig – with style.
• ColorSource 40 AV: 40 faders and 80 control channels (dimmers or multi-parameter devices) over up
to five sACN universes
• Four configurable sliders, five configurable soft-keys and a home button
• 17.8 cm multi-touch screen for information display, control of moving light parameters and data entry
• Two 5-pin XLR DMX/RDM ports
• One RJ45 port for lighting network connection
• Two USB ports
• 1/8” stereo audio input and output ports for sound to light and audio playback
• One HDMI port for video playback and external monitor functions
• Amigo™ browser based network remote
We are proud to announce that we are the first hire company in the UK to place an order with SGM for their brand new P6 Floods.
We have recently added a number of Ovation E-260WW IP profile spots to hire.
SLS have recently become Le Maitre Pyrotechnics dealers
We have been recognised as Doughty Engineering dealers